- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
- 1.2 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 1.3 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 1.4 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 1.5 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 1.6 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1.7 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 1.8 Dragon Quest X
- 1.9 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- 1.10 Dragon Quest Monsters
- 1.11 Dragon Quest Monsters 2
Buff is learned by Kiryl at level 5. It increases defence by 150% and lasts for 7~10 turns in the Playstation version onwards, with the stat cap being 999 in all versions.
Buff costs 2 MP and raises defence by 40%, capping at double the original value.
Buff is already known by Milly upon joining the party. Other characters can learn it by advancing to rank 3 of the Priest vocation. It costs 2 MP to cast, and will increase a character's defence by 50% with a limit of +200 points and lasts until the end of battle.
The spell is also known to Zev.
Buff is already known by Angelo when he joins the party. It has the same attributes as the previous two games, but now has a turn limit of 7~10.
Buff is learned by Paladins at level 2 and Priests at level 8. It costs 3 MP to cast and increases defence by 50% for a duration of 7~10 turns. Unlike previous iterations, buff's effect can only be applied once.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Called Upper in this game, this ability can be learned by various monsters. It requires the monster to be at least level 2, with at least 14 MP and 12 intelligence. It grows into Increase when the monster reaches at least level 6 with at least 27 MP and 24 intelligence. It is naturally learned by the ArmorPede, ArmyCrab, Catapila, CurseLamp, Healer, Saccer and SlimeNite.