Fullheal is a recurring spell in the Dragon Quest series. Introduced in Dragon Quest II, it restores all HP to an ally. The ultimate curative spell, it is related to the weaker spells Heal, Midheal, Multiheal, and Moreheal, as well as Omniheal.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line
- 1.2 Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
- 1.3 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 1.4 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 1.5 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 1.6 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 1.7 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1.8 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 1.9 Dragon Quest X
- 1.10 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- 2 In Other Languages
- 3 Gallery
Fullheal is learned by the Princess of Moonbrooke at level 15, and costs 8 MP to cast.
The Hero learns Fullheal at Level 33. Priests and Sages learn Fullheal at Level 30. It costs 7 MP to cast, setting the precedent for nearly all future games. Ortega uses the spell in his fight against King Hydra.
Fullheal is learned only by Priests at level 47. It costs 24 MP to cast.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
In Other Languages