|Dragon Quest monster|
Art by Akira Toriyama
|First appearance||Dragon Quest II|
Belial is a boss from Dragon Quest II and a recurring common monster in the later games. It is a more powerful version of an archdemon and the last in a trio of bosses players must face as they climb Hargon's tower.
- 1 Dragon Quest II
- 2 Dragon Quest VIII
- 3 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- 4 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
- 5 Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- 6 Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
- 7 Dragon Quest Builders 2
- 8 Etymology
- 9 Related Monsters
- 10 Gallery
The Belial is a powerful Rank A evolution of the Archdemon that possesses Double Trouble. It faces the player as a boss during their second visit to CELL Headquarters.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Belial (Hebrew: בְּלִיַעַל Bəlīyaʿal) is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil in Jewish and Christian texts.