- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
- 1.2 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 1.3 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 1.4 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 1.5 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 1.6 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1.7 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 1.8 Dragon Quest X
- 1.9 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- 1.10 Dragon Quest Monsters
- 1.11 Dragon Quest Monsters 2
- 1.12 Dragon Quest Builders 2
- 2 Gallery
Multiheal restores 100~120 HP in all versions for 18 MP. This entry in the franchise standardized the spell's restorative power.
Multiheal can be learned in the vocations Sage, Paladin, Champion and Hero.
Multiheal is learned only by Angelo, at level 30. It restores 100 HP to all party members and costs 10 MP to use.
Multiheal is learned only by Sages at level 24 and Priests at level 38. It costs 16 MP to cast, and restores at 100~120 HP if the caster's magical mending is under 200. Once that mark has been surpassed, the spell will gradually grow more powerful until it reaches it's maximum power of 310~330
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Called HealUs in this game, it requires the monster to reach level 20 with 140 MP and 120 intelligence. It grows into HealUsAll when the monster reaches level 28 with 196 MP and 160 intelligence. It is naturally learned by the DeadNoble, Healer, Lionex and MadCondor, among others.
HealUs now require 216 intelligence to learn and 288 intelligence to upgrade. It is naturally learned by the Shantak.
Green-garbed soldiers in Moonbrooke know Multiheal when they are recruited at Moonbrooke Castle.