バイシオン (X onwards)
Baishion (X onwards)
|Older names||Bikill, TwinHits|
The spell Oomph is a recurring spell in the Dragon Quest series. It doubles the benefactor's attack when cast unless noted otherwise below.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
- 1.2 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 1.3 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 1.4 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 1.5 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 1.6 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1.7 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 1.8 Dragon Quest X
- 1.9 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- 1.10 Dragon Quest Monsters
- 1.11 Dragon Quest Monsters 2
- 1.12 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- 1.13 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
- 1.14 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- 2 Gallery
- 3 See Also
Beginning with the PS2 version, Oomph only increases damage by 80%.
Oomph is learned by reaching rank 4 of the Armamentalist, rank 2 of the Sage, rank 6 of the Pirate, rank 6 of the Paladin, rank 5 of the Champion, and rank 1 of the Hero and Druid vocations. It can also be cast by using the Okeanos sword in battle.
Oomph is learned by Jessica at level 19 and by Angelo after adding 65 points to his Staff skillset. Interestingly, the spell only increases damage by 80% in this game, likely due to the addition of the Tension system.
Oomph is learned by Magi at level 33 and Armamentalists at level 39. It costs 8 MP to cast and will raise the recipient's attack by 25%, capping at 50%.
Beginning with X, the localization name "Oomph" refers to the new spell Baishion. The new spell Oomphle is the current localization of Baikiruto.
Oomph is already learned by Sylvando upon joining , and can cast it for 4 MP. It increases the target's attack by 25% for 4~6 turns.
TwinHits is learned by monsters beginning at level 17 if the monster has at least 72 MP and 66 Intelligence. It is learned naturally by AmberWeed, ArmorPede, BeanMan, ChopClown, CurseLamp, Pixy, and StubBird. Additionally, the Diago summoned by DiagoCall can use TwinHits. 
Oomph can be learned from various skill trees.
Oomph can be learned from all the skills it could be previously. It can now also be learned from:
Oomph appears as one of the Hero's down special moves in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, available from the Command Selection. When activated, it increases the Hero's attack power 60% for a limited time. Also, the spell will increase the damage the hero receives by 20%.
Solo casting Oomph on himself